With this method, you will enjoy all the DTT channels on your Amazon Fire TV in a simple way.
You will have access to a large catalog of content, from series and movies to documentaries, all on the same platform.Things you didn’t know your Amazon Fire TV can do.
Digital Terrestrial Television is undergoing constant evolution, and is increasingly becoming more accessible and versatile. It remains an essential source of entertainment for many people
With its diverse and free programming, it offers access to a wide variety of channels , from news and sports to entertainment programs and more.
Although there are many ways to watch DTT in Spain , either without the need for an antenna or even live from your mobile phone, PC or even from the Fire TV browser itself , you can also do it on your Amazon Fire TV using applications and without the need for an antenna.
This way, if you have this device at home and want to make the most of it, you can do so to watch all the channels easily and simply. To do this, the two easiest ways are through TDT Channels and Tivify .
TDT Channels is an excellent option to enjoy the content of all Digital Terrestrial Television (DTT) channels on your Amazon Fire TV .
Although its installation is not entirely simple, its functions and features make it worth it. Follow these steps:
DTT Channels on your Amazon Fire TV
- The first step is to make sure you enable installing apps from unknown sources in your device settings.
- Now, from the Fire TV, access this address and download the APK file of the application.
- Use the device’s download tool, which has a file manager, which you must use to install the app.
- Once installed, open TDT Channels and you will find a very complete list with all the available DTT channels . You can browse them, see current programming and select your favorites.
Tivify to watch DTT on your Amazon Fire TV
If you prefer a simpler and friendlier option, Tivify is the best option. It has an app that is available in the Amazon app store, so you can start watching DTT on your Amazon Fire TV in a matter of minutes . To do this, you have to do the following:
- Head to the app store on your Fire TV and search for Tivify .
- Download and install.
- Open the app and create an account. The platform offers both a free and a paid version, but to watch DTT, the free one is enough.
- Once you have logged in, you will have access to all DTT channels.
The free version of Tivify offers up to 60 hours of recordings on regional and RTVE channels , as well as access to broadcasts from the last 7 days.
To choose between DTT Channels or Tivify , you will have to take into account what interests you most when watching DTT channels . On the one hand, the first application is a simple and free option, but the installation is a bit complicated .
Tivify, on the other hand, is a much easier to install , more complete option, but the most important drawback is that it has a monthly cost that unlocks more advantages. How to record your favorite programs or access a catalog of videos on demand. The decision is completely personal.